You Are Reading

OUGD402 : It's Up To You - Final Concept

After lots of research and drawing out ideas which I could produce for my information pack I have come up with my final concept and content which I think successfully represents me.

My main interest is information graphics, taking this on board I have decided that I want to make my pack mainly information graphic based. The printed content will be A4 sized or smaller as this is a size I like to work in, I will use my favourite brown paper stock with black card to reinforce it and make the folder to hold all of the information. The font will be one which I have used throughout the first year (Orator STD).

I am going to create a booklet which contains my favourite designers, a set of cards which highlight my attributes, a business card and an information graphic.

Information Graphic size...

On an A4 sheet

Cards size...



Folder Net...


On A2 sheet

I am going to take my inspiration from a folder I saw on Designspiration. 

I really liked this folder when I first saw it, the simplicity is very much to my taste and the function is clear.  I think I will be taking some inspiration from the small paragraph on the right hand flap and including a small description of myself which will be quite formal with an informal edge to it. 



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.