You Are Reading

OUGD402 : Information Graphics














Source

I am a massive fan of information graphics, I think they are a great way to display large amounts of information without having lots of text to overpower it. I found this packaging on Behance I loved the information graphics which are included. These can be seen almost everywhere in simple black and white illustrations but combined with the brown paper stock it gives the information a creative edge and makes it look a lot different and unique.























I am big fan of illustration and combing it into functional design to make a point clearer. Information Graphics does this perfectly, whether it 



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.