You Are Reading

OUGD502: PPP2- Plans for Third Year

After second years PPP I have put a lof of thought into how I plan to work with third year. I have learnt alot about business and conducting myself as a professional and I am very proud of the work that I have produced this year. My plans for the third year are to make lots of contacts, go on plenty of studio visits and become more confident with talking to people. I plan to fill my summer with placements to improve on my skills that I have acquired this year, I particularly want to improve on my web design skills. I hope that this time next year I can look back on this evaluation and will be able to say that I have achieved all of these things. I am really looking forward to third year and becoming a better designer.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.