You Are Reading

OUGD502: PPP - Personal Branding (Business Cards)

____

One of the most important aspects of the personal branding is a business card. Having already decided on a logo putting together a business card is going to be quite simple. I have to decide whether I want my card to be portrait or landscape and what colour background they will be.

Portrait card:


Landscape:


Left align:


Centre:


final card in InDesign:



When I got the cards printed I asked for them to matt laminated to ensure that they would not be damaged. 



I am very happy with my business cards and feel that they represent me perfectly. 


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.