You Are Reading

OUGD502: PPP - Personal Branding (Work Samples Booklet)

____

Work samples:

Deciding on the content of my booklet - I want to ensure that I show my full range of skills within my work samples booklet. I chose a selection of print and web based designs. 


__

Photographs of my work:















__

Making the booklet:

I am planning to print my publication externally to the college because I think it is important for design students to get an idea of how to work with printers. I spent alot of my time over the first and second year using custom sizes because I find it easy to work with a grid system on a square shaped publication. I wanted to challenge my skills by producing a booklet at an A5 landscape scale.

I chose a few projects to have within my booklet each use a different set of skills. I think it is important for me to showcase my strengths within my practice within my work samples booklet because this is basically me in a booklet format. I kept the layout consistent throughout the booklet and used a simple gird system throughout. 

Overall I am very happy with the final outcome of my booklet and feel confident that it represents myself and my practice. 






__

 Final printed document:



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.