You Are Reading

OUGD502: PPP - Personal Branding (CV)


____

I have always had a CV designed since before I started my A-Levels for any jobs that I wanted to apply for summer jobs. I wanted to create something that is a little more creative and represents me as a designer.  I did this in the first year when I designed my promotional pack. I used information graphics to represent my skills and interests which I still think is effective for my cv this year. One thing that I did not have was a creative cv that linked in with my written cv. I know that this year this is something that I need to do.

Last years promo pack:




Written CV:



___

Making my new CV:

I know the basic information that needs to be on my CV I just need to organise the hierarchy of the information.

Information that needs to be on my CV:
  • Name
  • Education
  • Grades
  • Software Skills
  • Achievements
  • Principles
  • Experience
  • Creative Interests
  • References
  • Hobbies
  • Contact Details




Applying the grid to my CV.


















The final cv:







I am very happy with my final CV because it uses a professional layout and also incorporates the information graphics from my original CV from first year. I now feel more confident to send out my CV to studios and clients. 





Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.