You Are Reading

OUGD502: PPP2 - Aviva

____

I got into contact with Aviva in York to enquire about a placement in the web design sector of the company. I was given the contact details of the head of UI/UX, Kimberley by a relative. She had a few questions for me to answer in an e-mail.


- How long do you want the placement for?
- When are you available?
- Can you code?
- Do you have a portfolio?


I complied a portfolio of work and also a CV to reply to her as quickly as possible.




Creative CV:






CV:
Portfolio:


I did not have a response straight away which worried me so I sent another e-mail to see if she would reply.

__

Second e-mail





Kimberley replied to this e-mail:

Her reply:




This e-mail presented me with some choices, if I were to travel to Norwich the placement would have to be paid so that travel costs could be included. If the placement turned out to be unpaid I would be unable to accept it. I wrote another e-mail to her asking if the placement would be paid.

My reply:



I am still awaiting a reply but I am hopeful that any placement I would be offered would be paid. If I do not get a reply in the next week I will send her another e-mail so that I can organise my time efficiently.

___

E-mailing Kimberley again:




Her reply:



This was a disappointment but I plan to take it as a learning curve and plan to keep in touch with her into the future. 



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.