You Are Reading

OUGD502: PPP - Life's a Pitch Evaluation

_____

The Life's a Pitch brief was very enjoyable and eye-opening. I worked in a team of 5 people (Laura, Issy, Sam and Harrison) we called ourselves two plus three. I was very happy with the name choice and felt confident with the group choice. Our time management was quite poor as we put together the presentation the day before the deadline due to other modules being due at the same time. In this case I feel that had the presentations been pushed back another week I would have felt more prepared and our group would have a more informed set of research. Though this was an issue I do think that I personally have a lot of research and understanding into my aspect of the project and I would be confident to use my research in the future. Communications within my group was okay but could have been improved, a lot of our chats were done over facebook and between certain members of the group, I think that we should have had more meetings and this would have allowed us to be more prepared and work better as a group. Overall, I think our presentation went really well and I am very happy with the outcome, even though it was last minute. I would be happy to work with these people again though I think that if I were to do this brief again I would have chosen to work with people who share a common interest with me, Web Design. My group was formed because we all knew that we would work hard and well together though I think we should have taken more time talking over what kind of work we produced whether it be web based on print based. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.