You Are Reading

OUGD602: PPP3 - Personal Branding

At the end of second year I designed my personal branding. I used a lowercase bold font and only my name as the logo. I feel that this was an accurate representation of me as a person and as a designer. I therefore chose to keep my branding the same this year, only changing the typeface for my logo. 


Last years branding:





This year:


A new logo without a full stop at the end. I felt that by removing this I was able to remove a sense of bluntness from my original logo.


CV and invoice have remained the same as it serves its purpose and could not be improved. 


A new portfolio site - under construction


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.