You Are Reading

OUGD602: PPP3 - Creative Networks

As a student ambassador I have been given the chance to work at Creative Networks events. These events, hosted by LCA, invite creative professionals to speak about their lives, experiences and impart wisdom on others. I have attended many of the events and worked at one event. I find that by working these events I am able to interact with visiting professionals who have come to the college to see the event and also meet some of the professionals who were giving the talks.

I feel that by working as an ambassador I have improved my confidence no-end. I am no longer scared to talk to new people or make conversation with other people. I think this job has prepared me for my future in this industry and I am very happy that I chose to apply.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.