You Are Reading

OUGD602: PPP3 - DBA

As mentioned on my Extended Practice blog I, along with the rest of the year group, was given the chance to work on a brief set by The Design Business Association. This brief was to brand the Capital North. I worked on this brief in a group of four people including myself. We came up with a logo and an identity for the brand and I was happy with the outcome. Though, when we presented this idea to DBA they were not impressed. I therefore took it upon myself to revisit this brief and create a new logo taking on their criticism.


First logo:



New logo with new colours:







I really embraced this brief as it represents the kind of projects I want to work on. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.