You Are Reading

OUGD602: PPP3 - After School Club

Another perk to being a student ambassador is my opportunity to try new things. I was involved in running the after school club for a period of 8 weeks. This role allowed me to work with young adults and teach them about my chosen profession. I was also able to meet students from other courses who have a similar design interest as me. I think that by working and organising the workshops I was able to gain some experience in management and art direction, which is something I would be interested to learn in the future.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.