You Are Reading

OUGD405 - Research, Collect, Communicate : Product

For our final crit for this brief we were assessed solely by Simon and Amber. The feedback I got doe my work was mainly positive.


  • Think about different ways to bind my book or maybe change it to a set of cards?
  • The facts are very interesting
  • The stock suits the concept very well
  • Work the typeface into my designs
  • Info-graphic is strong, engaging and memorable
From this feedback I feel quite positive with my work but also that I have some starting points to improve my design.

Next Steps...

For my next steps I plan to create more coffee fact pages and experiment with the possibility of creating a deck of cards instead of a book. As I have never learnt how to bind a book I think this could possibly lower the quality of my work as it would look unprofessional. I would think I could link my booklet more to my craft by including some facts about art and design and how coffee in consumed and used in these industries. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.