You Are Reading

OUGD403 : Alphabet Soup Part 2 - Powercrit

For our powercrit we were split into group of 6. We each had four minutes to present our ongoing ideas to our group, Amber and Simon.

When I presented my ideas and explained that I was stuck between 2 ideas; Baking and Gigs/festivals.

When I showed my design ideas and research  the feedback I got leaned more towards the Gigs and festivals idea. Main idea for this element of Laura's personality was gig tickets and festival wristbands.



This design is my most favoured piece.

3 things I will take on board from the Powercrit.


  • Use gig tickets, maybe messy gig tickets to illustrate another aspect of Laura's personality.
  • Consider the use of negative space, experiment with taking the letter form out of the ticket rather than putting it in.
  • Think of different types of gig ticket eg. wristbands etc.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.