You Are Reading

OUGD403 : Alphabet Soup Part 2 Crit 19/10/12


Crit 19/10/12





For our crit we had to present our work to a group of people including our partners. in this session we also had to present our partners with a name tag made of our typeface. This was to see how our typeface looked on a smaller scale. My name tag looked ok but I don't think my typeface work as well in a smaller scale. One weakness in my typeface is the amount of detail which I have included, it is not clear and easy to read from a distance though the letterforms are still legible. Simon recommended that I blow one of my letters up large and see what it looks like on a larger scale. I think this could be really interesting though I am not sure which letterform is my favourite and would work on a larger scale. I think if I was to do this task again I would take more care in choosing the gig tickets as some of my letterforms look empty (c and l) as when I traced them I did not include the photography in the background of the letterform.











































Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.