You Are Reading

OUGD406 - Speaking from Experience : Concept Pitch

Today we had a concept pitch with Amber, Simon and two of the thirds years. We had to present our 3 boards to a group of our peers and from it we received written and verbal feedback. I found this crit very helpful as it was nice to get the third years perspective on the work we are proposing. I presented the following boards...







The feedback I received was mainly positive and I got a few good pointers from the third years. I was told not to worry about not being able to produce something and that proposing a concept is just as good.

The written feedback is as follows...




Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.