You Are Reading

OUGD401 - Publication Crit

For our first crit with this brief we were split into groups of 14 and separated into 2 rooms. We took it in turn to present our concepts to the group and then we got feedback on our ideas. 


We were given a proposal sheet to fill in for this session. I plan to focus my publication around Alfred Hitchcock. I want to produce an interactive book which conveys some of Hitchcock's ideologies in a visual way.

In order for us to ensure we are meeting the guidelines which we are to be graded against we were given a sheet with a brief description of what we need to include in order to meet the grad boundaries. 


After we had presented we had to fill in a peer assessment sheet with strengths and weaknesses with our concepts. I am very pleased with the feedback I received as I think its both constructive and positive. I am confident now that I can begin the design process of making my publication. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.