You Are Reading

Message and Delivery : Distribution Crit

For our final crit for Message and Delivery we had to critique 6 pieces of work in a pair. Afterwards we were given back our work from another group.


My Crit Feedback 1







This pair had some very good points about my work. They noticed that the stock I used to produce my work on was not thick enough and the mailshot could be seen from the outside. I have documented my print problems in my Design Practice blog and intend to change my stock to make sure that my design looks more professional. Another bit of feedback I got from this pair was that I had used 3 colours instead of the two allowed. I made sure that when I produced that aspect of my design that I used a tone of black which was allowed in the brief. My intention was to have my design be of high impact and therefore I limited the amount of research that I would present in my mailshot. This obviously hasn't worked completely as the pair were confused about some of information I had chosen to display. I will have to revise this before submission. The suggestions that I received from this pair was very helpful and I will make sure to act on it. 





The second set of feedback that I received had similar comments. This is obviously a reflection of my work. I will need to change the stock I used to produce my work and will maybe have to add more information. I do not want to have my design doubled sided as I want it to be simple and to the point. I do not think that people will take the time to read a lot of information especially students. Another comment I received was that my envelope seemed rushed. I was going for a minimal look but will be happy to add more detail to my design to make it look like I have put more thought into it. I agree with most of the comments I received and will make the necessary adjustments before submission.



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.