You Are Reading

OUGD502: Personal Professional Practice - Branding Research

____

Branding Research:

As we have to come up with a design presence I carried out a search of existing self branding used at the moment. This is simply visual research and I am only going to refer to the content of the branding more than the design. I think that I will pay particular attention to the mock up and layout of the branding for my own presentation and final outcomes. 






























I know now that I need a CV, Invoice, Portfolio and an online presence and look forward to coming up with my own personal brand.


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.