You Are Reading

OUGD502: PPP2 - Numiko Research

____

Numiko came into college to talk to us about digital design. I loved their presentation and also the work that they produced. I decided to look into them in more detail.















Numiko have some really interesting briefs on their website, it is clear to me that the work has a deep concept to it and doesn't just look pretty. I think that this is something I need to show in my own work. 

One of the projects that Numiko presented to us was the Make Things, Do Stuff website they designed for Nesta. I was immediately blown away by this project and this is the reason that I want to work with them. 


I used this website for primary research and also inspiration for one of my websites for the 504 module. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.