You Are Reading

OUGD4O3 : How to... Self Evaluation


How to... - Self Evaluation


What role(s) did you take on in the group?
My role in our group was the illustrator. I designed each individual character for the flashcards. I also made the improvements to our flashcards after the crit.

How well do you think you performed in the role(s)?
I think I performed very well in my role as I don’t have a lot of software experience. I do think I could have improved the designs if I had had more time.

How well do you think you worked as a group?
As a group we worked really well together though we are all completely different from each  other. I think as a group we all complimented each other and I would be happy to work with this group of girls again.

What were the positives of working in a group?
  • More ideas
  • More eyes to judge work
  • Better input
  • constant improvements 

What were the negatives of working in a group?
  • Your ideas are limited
  • Communication
  • Roles

What will you do differently next time?
  • more research
  • more of the product
  • extras
  • improving feedback.. maybe a facebook page

Where could you have improved your resolution?
Our cards are very simple which can be seen as a positive however I personally would have liked them to have more to them

What were the strengths of your presentation?
  • team work
  • organised
  • didn’t talk over each other
  • showed every aspect of the brief

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.